running news! our free email newsletter
We are so excited to bring you all the best running news in our free e-newsletter!
You're invited to join our most avid readers in receiving our e-newsletter.
"The Running Club Reader" is delivered directly to your email inbox.
Here's what you'll get:
- Up-to-date information on the latest trends in running (learn what's a fad and what's fundamental to your running)
- Qualified health & fitness professionals offering expert advice on all thing running
- Real world insight into what has been successful for runners of various levels of experience and ability
- Convenient access to the latest updates and additions to Marathon-Running.com
- Access to special offers and discounts through partners and/or affiliates of Marathon-Running.com
- and, a Boston Marathon Qualifying Times refrigerator printout!
|That look when you see the latest "Running Club Reader" in your email inbox!
AN EXCITING BONUS JUST FOR YOU:
JOIN SUCCESSFUL RUNNERS & READERS HERE:
Confirm your subscription today, and you'll receive:
A FREE copy of our "10 Practical Tips for Running" e-book with:
- Tips from professional runners, health & fitness professionals, and recreational runners
- Advice on the mental side of running
- Insight into handling injuries
- Inspiration to stay committed to your running goals!
Your e-book will be provided, for viewing and/or download, immediately upon confirmation of your subscription!
While I am respectful of your data, I am also a consumer and website visitor, and I understand and appreciate concerns you may have about web privacy.
With that, I do hope that you'll subscribe to our e-newsletter, as I'm proud of the information that we are able to share with our fellow runners in this great community. However, you're welcome to download our free e-book here, should you prefer.
Click here to return from Running News to the Marathon-Running.com Home Page.
Related Resources Available On Amazon:
Available on Amazon (affiliate link).
Thanks for reading! Let me know that you loved this article
by clicking the FB "Like" button just below!
Here Are The Best Ways To
Work With Us & To Stay In Touch!
"Hard work is not punishment. Hard work is the price of admission for the opportunity to reach sustained excellence."
~ Jay Bilas